Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Past 5 weeks

As you may already know i have been doing a tafe course each Wednesday for five weeks this being the fifth. During this course i have found some sites that i use during my recreational time surfing the net at home some of these are archive.org and delicious.com. Each week of this course i have learnt something new which is always a good thing when the point of going on this course was to learn. I have made things such as podcasts which i have narrated myself and started my own web page where i can post blogs. I also learnt how to convert a movie into a podcast to make it easier to post it onto the net. It has been a great time here at tafe which is sure to make my time surfing the net in future alot more exciting.

2 comments:

brock said...

it sounds like you have had fun doing your pod casts nice work.

brock said...

sounds like you have learnt alot about podcast